Now is the time to think about getting your home all wrapped up for Christmas – and that means getting those pipes insulated. Protecting your pipes from freezing means you can have peace of mind this festive period and concentrate on enjoying the season.
To help you out we’re offering three lucky customers £150 of B&Q vouchers to help buy pipe lagging, outdoor tap covers and anything else you need to get your home winter ready.
To enter just visit our Facebook post here and leave a comment with your winter ready home tip.
For more tips and advice on getting your home winter ready visit www.anglianwater.co.uk/winter
Facebook competition Terms and Conditions.
- The individual prize in this competition is a £150 of B&Q vouchers. There are three prizes available.
- The prizes will be delivered the winners and they will not be required to pay anything extra for postage and packaging.
- This competition is open during the ‘Promotion Period’, which runs from the time of this post until 9am, Nov 16th, 2018 and Anglian Water reserves the right to alter the Promotion Period at any time
- To enter this competition leave a comment with your Winter Ready home tip.
- To be eligible to win you must be an Anglian Water residential customer, ie, you must receive your water and/or sewerage services from Anglian Water at your home address.
- The 3 winners will be chosen by Anglian Water from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Anglian Water’s decision is final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified via their Facebook account, or by way of a Facebook message within a week of the promotion period ending. If we do not receive a response within 2 weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- This competition is not open to Anglian Water employees, or employees of business partners to Anglian Water, members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- 10.Automated entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.