Composting is a great way to help keep our pipes clear and garden in a water wise way. So we’re giving away three hot compost bins to help get you started. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic HotBin 200 litre composers worth £200 is visit our Facebook post, leave a comment and we’ll pick three winners at the end of the week.
See full terms and conditions for this competition are below.
Food scraps in our sewers can contribute to blockages and pollution – much better to pop them in a compost bin. And when your compost is ready apply it to your plants to help them maintain moisture and reduce the need for watering.
We’ve teamed up with Cambridgeshire County Council, Amey and Garden Organics to support a master composting scheme in Cambridgeshire. Training days are happening in the area to give you everything you need to know to become an expert composter and spread the knowledge throughout your local community. Find out more and get in touch here https://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/news/master-composters-are-coming-cambridgeshire
You can buy a HotBin 200 litre compost bin from the AW Direct website here – https://aqualogicwc.co.uk/anglianwater/product/hotbin-compost-bin-200-litre/
Facebook competition Terms and Conditions.
- The individual prize in this competition is a 3 HotBin 200 Litre Compost Bin with a value of £207.79 inc VAT
- The prize will be delivered the winner and they will not be required to pay anything extra for postage and packaging.
- This competition is open during the ‘Promotion Period’, which runs from the time of this post until 12 midnight, Sep 21st, 2018 and Anglian Water reserves the right to alter the Promotion Period at any time
- To enter this competition you must ‘like’ the Anglian Water Facebook page and leave a comment.
- To be eligible to win you must be an Anglian Water residential customer, ie, you must receive your water and/or sewerage services from Anglian Water at your home address.
- The 3 winners will be chosen by Anglian Water from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Anglian Water’s decision is final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified via their Facebook account, or by way of a Facebook message within a week of the promotion period ending. If we do not receive a response within 2 weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- This competition is not open to Anglian Water employees, or employees of business partners to Anglian Water, members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- Automated entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.