Gardening in this year’s hot, dry summer feels like a big challenge – but don’t worry, there’s help at hand. We asked the experts at Urban Jungle Plant Nursery for their top dry weather garden tips – and we’re also offering a £50 voucher to spend on drought resistant planting at one of their two centres in Norfolk and Suffolk or on their website.
Ours is the driest region in the UK so we asked Nursery Manager Uhi Middleton for 5 top tips to make watering last longer for plants. To be in with a chance of winning check out her advice and send us a photo of her gardening tips in action or let us know your own ideas. We’ll pick our favourite to win. You’ve got until midnight next Thursday to enter – full T&Cs can be found below.
Urban Jungle have lots of fantastic drought resistant planting that is perfect for this for dry areas like ours. Find out more on their website at www.urbanjungle.uk.com
Terms and conditions:
- The individual prize in this competition is a voucher to be spent at Urban Jungle Plant Nursery with a retail value of £50. The voucher can be redeemed at either the Norfolk or Suffolk Urban Jungle locations or on their website. There is one prize in total.
- If the voucher is used for an online purchase the standard delivery cost (£12.50) will also be paid by Anglian Water.
- This competition is open during the ‘Promotion Period’, which runs from the time of this post until 12 midnight, August 9 2018, and Anglian Water reserves the right to alter the Promotion Period at any time
- To enter this competition you must leave a short comment or photo showing how you’re incorporating a water saving tip into your garden or your own water saving idea for the garden.
- To be eligible to win you must be an Anglian Water residential customer, ie, you must receive your water and/or sewerage services from Anglian Water at your home address.
- The winner will be chosen by Anglian Water from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Anglian Water’s decision is final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified via their Facebook account, or by way of a Facebook message within a week of the promotion period ending. If we do not receive a response within 2 weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- This competition is not open to Anglian Water employees, or employees of business partners to Anglian Water, members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- A maximum of one prize per person and per household will be awarded.
- Automated entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.